Designed to automate waste composition analysis
Built to last in dusty and humid environments, our monitoring unit can be retrofitted to your existing conveyor belts without modification.
- Flexible mounting options
- Low energy consumption (200W max)
- Fully automated configurable RGB camera
- Secure and encrypted data storage
- Made affordable for deployment across multiple streams and facilities
At the heart of Greyparrot is our self-learning AI technology, able to thoroughly analyse material composition across your facility.
- Recognises 40+ waste categories through image analysis
- Able to analyse mixed waste streams
- Accurate detection of plastics, fibre, alloys & hazardous materials
- Used to automate sampling and for machine/robot control
Designed for everyone, our intuitive data analytics dashboard gives you the reliable data you need to validate your decisions.
- Real time and historical data analysis
- Automatic alert for potential mechanical and maintenance issues
- Flexible and intuitive reporting by count and weight
- Seamless integration with existing plant control systems
Once Greyparrot is up and running in your facilities, we provide continued support and optimisation with our team of experts.
- Fully remote configuration to quickly calibrate and fix issues
- Individual customisation based on use case
- Training to set up custom dashboard and reporting
- Repair and maintenance
Using data to make better desicions
Compare and group material streams
Create presets with common visualisations
Access live and historical data
Secure storage of images and videos for referencing
Quick access to total and average data per class
Set thresholds to trigger alarms for anomalies
Export data for further analysis and visualisation
Detailed data insights
How Greyparrot works in your facility
Greyparrot gathers composition data on residual waste to help you determine the overall performance of your facilities. This in turn informs operational changes, commissioning and investment decisions to capture more recyclables going to disposal.
The team behind the tech
What our backers say
Innovation shapes our future so harnessing the brightest minds to pioneer for purpose is a crucial step towards ending plastic waste. Greyparrot is exactly the calibre of startup we're excited to be supporting. This is a game changer for waste management.
Alliance to End Plastic Waste
Greyparrot has the potential to become the market leader in computer vision for waste management. Its AI-powered software can materially help in increasing recycling and recovery rates by providing more insightful information and data to waste sorting operators.
Partner at 360 Capital
Waste management is critical to sustaining our way of living. Greyparrot's solution has proven to bring down recycling costs and help plants recover more waste. Ultimately it unlocks the value of waste and creates a measurable impact for the environment.
Lead Partner at Speedinvest Industry